1. Mamta Sagar, Rajesh Kumar Pathak, Rishi Kumar Pandey, Dev Bukhsh Singh, Neetesh Pandey, Manish Kumar Gupta, Binding affinity analysis and ADMET prediction of epigallocatechine gallate (EGCG) derivatives for AP-1 protein: a drug target for liver cancer. Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics 3:66 (ISSN: 2192-6662 ; Online ISSN: 2192-6670).
2. Mamta Sagar, Neetesh Pandey, Naseha Qamar, Brijendra Singh, Akanksha Shukla , Domain analysis of 3 keto acyl-CoA synthase using sequence and structure alignment approach in Vitis vinifera and Oryza brachyantha. Interdisciplinary Sciences--Computational Life Sciences, 6: 1-14.
1. Mamta Sagar, Padma Saxena, Neetesh Pandey and Dev Bukhsh Singh, Modelling transmembrane region in G8 protein of Human and other organisms. Int J Comput Bioinfo In Silico Modeling 2(4): 152-157.
2. Pramod Kumar Yadav, G. Singh, B. Gautam. S. Singh, Brijendra Singh, Molecular modeling, dynamics studies and virtual screening of fructose 1,6 biphosphate aldose – II in community acquired methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA). Bioinformation, 9(3):158-164.
3.Shrasti Gupta, Vijay Laxmi Saxena, Brijendra Singh, Homology Modeling and Docking Studies of Neuraminidase Protein of Influenza a Virus (H1N1) virus With Select Ligand – A Computer Aided Structure Based Drug Design. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Invention , 2(6):35-41.
4.Manish Kumar Gupta, Dev Bukhsh Singh, Rohit Shukla, Krishna Misra (2013), Comprehensive metabolic modeling of thyroid pathway.in relation to thyroid pathophysiology and therapeutics. OMICS: A Journal of Integrative Biology. 17(11):584-593(Print ISSN: 1536-2310 Online ISSN: 1557-8100).
5.Dev Bukhsh Singh, Manish Kumar Gupta , Durg Vijay Singh, Sushil Kumar Singh, Krishna Misra, Docking and In silico ADMETstudies of noraristeromycin, curcumin and their derivatives withPlasmodium falciparum SAH hydrolase: A molecular drug target against malaria. Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences. 5:1-12 (ISSN: 1913-2751; Online ISSN 1867-1462).
6.Singh DB, Gupta MK, Misra K, Comparative Docking and ADMET Study of Some Curcumin Derivatives and Herbal Congeners Targeting beta-Amyloid. Journal of Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics. 2(1):13-27 (ISSN: 2192-6662 ; Online ISSN: 2192-6670).
7.Gupta MK, Misra K, Modeling and Simulation Analysis of Propylthiouracil (PTU), an Anti-thyroid drug on Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor (TSHR) and Sodium iodide Symporter (NIS) based on Systems Biology Approach. Journal of Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics. 2(1): 45-27 (ISSN: 2192-6662 ; Online ISSN: 2192-6670).
1. Pathak, R. K. and Sagar, M. , Green Tea: A Natural Source of Drug for Liver Cancer. International Journal of Medical. Science. 5(1 &2): 7-9.
2.Gupta MK, Agarwal K, Prakash N, Singh DV, Misra K, Prediction of miRNA in HIV-1 genome and its targets through artificial neural network: a bioinformatics approach. Journal of Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics. 1(4):141-151 (ISSN: 2192-6662 ; Online ISSN: 2192-6670).
3.Kumar GM, Singh Dev Bukhsh, Krishna M , Metabolic Modeling and Simulation Analysis of Thyroid Disorder Pathways. J Comput Sci Syst Biol. 5(2):52-61 doi:10.4172/jcsb.1000090 (ISSN: 0974 -7230).
1. Sagar, M. and Yadav, A.K. , ‘Computer-aided vaccine design for liver cancer using epitopes of HBx protein isolates from HBV substrains’, Int. J. Bioinformatics Research and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp.299–316.
2.Kumar GM, Prakash N, Pragya C, Krishna M , Computational Analysis of SNPs in 10 kb Region of Human Chromosome 1. J Comput Sci Syst Biol. 4: 033-034. doi:10.4172/jcsb.1000073 (ISSN: 0974 -7230).
1.Gupta SK, Singh S, Gupta MK, Pant KK, Seth PK , Definition of Potential Targets in 'Mycoplasma Pneumoniae' Through Subtractive Genome Analysis. J Antivir & Antiretrovir 2: 038-041 (ISSN: 1948-5964).
2.Mamta Sagar , Promoter analysis of an unknown gene in Populus trichocarpa x Populus deltoides, exposed to Malacosoma disstria Hubner, Asian Journal of Biosciences., 5 (2) : 200-205.
|WebMaster || Administrator@uiet || Developer|