class 12th english paper mp board english paper class 12th english question paper mpbse.nic.in कक्षा 12वी अंग्रेजी पेपर एमपी बोर्ड mp board question paper
Class 12th English Paper: मध्य प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा मंडल की कक्षा 12वीं की बोर्ड परीक्षाएं 17 फरवरी से शुरू होने वाली है। कक्षा 12वीं की बोर्ड परीक्षा की समय सारणी हाल ही में एमपी बोर्ड के द्वारा जारी की गई थी। समय सारणी के अनुसार कक्षा 12वीं की बोर्ड परीक्षाएं 17 फरवरी से शुरू होगी। एमपी बोर्ड की परीक्षाएं हर साल मार्च के माह में आयोजित कराई जाती थी लेकिन इस वर्ष कोरोनावायरस को ध्यान में रखते हुए बोर्ड परीक्षा फरवरी के माह में आयोजित कराई जा रही हैं।
मध्यप्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा मंडल के द्वारा इस वर्ष बोर्ड परीक्षा का पैटर्न भी बदला गया है। एमपी बोर्ड परीक्षा मैं इस वर्ष 40% वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। कक्षा बारहवीं बोर्ड परीक्षा का प्रश्न पत्र इस बार 80 अंक का रहेगा। बोर्ड परीक्षा की तैयारी के लिए महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न उपलब्ध कराए जा रहे हैं सभी छात्र इन प्रश्नों के माध्यम से बोर्ड परीक्षा की तैयारी कर सकते हैं। महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न के पीडीएफ को यदि आप डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो नीचे डायरेक्ट डाउनलोड लिंक उपलब्ध कराई गई है।
Class 12th English Paper MP Board [IMP Questions]
1 – Which of the following can be said about Akbar‘s family?
(1) They were poor and uneducated.
(2) They discouraged him from becoming courtier.
(3) He was ashamed of them and did not introduce them at Court.
(A) None (B) Only A
(C) B and C (D) Only C
(E) All of these
2 – Which of the following is TRUE in the context of the passage?
(1) Akbar was aged when he was finally made a courtier.
(2) Akbar excelled at whatever job the Emperor assigned him.
(3) The Emperor did not value a person‘s education but his family background.
(A) All of these (B) Only B
(C) A and B (D) B and C
(E) Only A
3 – How many years of Akbar‘s life was spent gaining knowledge?
(A) 50 (B) 20
(C) 10 (D) 30
(E) None of these
4 – Choose the word which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the word BITTERLY as used in the
5 – How did Akbar handle his appointment as royal librarian?
(A) He was angry and was waiting for an opportunity to tell the king so
(B) He was thrilled since he loved books.
(C) He was disappointed but put his best efforts into the job
(D) He considered it a good opportunity to learn more
(E) He was very happy since he preferred reading to interacting with people.
6 – How did Akbar manage the cover for books?
(A) He used the used-sheets of papers
(B) He spent his own money for this.
(C) He borrowed covers for books
(D) He was not aware of it.
(E) None of the above
7 – Why did the Emperor send Akbar when he was in charge of poultry?
(A) To test Akbar‘s knowledge of poultry.
(B) To see if Akbar was worthy of higher responsibility.
(C) To understand why the poultry was thriving despite reduced expenditure on them.
(D) To scold him for feeding the poultry leftovers instead of healthy food.
(E)To demand an explanation for the poultry being overweight and unfit
Do as Directed
- His brothers sold all the gold.(Make a question with ‗Wh-word‘)
- I know that lad not much.(Change the voice)
3.(a) He is my boss. (b) He is wearing a red shirt.( Combine to make a relative clause)
- He is so weak that he cannot stand. (Rewrite using ‗too…to)
- The child cried for milk.(Change into Past Continuous tense)
- (a) He gets his salary. (b) He starts spending it.(Combine using ‗No sooner….than‘)
- Raju/write/can/either/with/hands. (Arrange the jumbled words into a meaningful sentence)
- He can prepare tea in a minute. (Change the voice)
- As soon as he closed his eyes, his successors started rowing over the left property. (Rewrite using ‗No sooner…than‘ in place of ‗As soon as‘)
- They were playing football roughly. (Change into simple present tense)
Chapter – 1
1-What was Franz expected to be prepared with for school that day?
2-What did Franz notice that was unusual about the school that day?
3-What had been put up on the bulletin board?
4-What changes did the order from Berlin cause in school that day?
5-How did Franz‘s feelings about Mr. Hamel and school change?
Chapter – 2
1-What is Saheb looking for in the garbage dumps? Where is he and where has he come from?
2-What explanations does the author offer for the children not wearing footwear?
3-Is Saheb happy working at the tea-stall? Explain.
4-What makes the city of Firozabad famous?
5-Mention the hazards of working in the glass bangles industry.
1-Why was Douglas determined to get over his fear of water?
2-How did the instructor ‘build a swimmer’ out of Douglas?
3-How did Douglas overcome his fear of water?
4-How did the experience of throwing by the bully affect him?
5-What is the ‘misadventure’ that William Douglas speaks about?