CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023: One of India’s major army is the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The force sometimes conducts recruitment drives for a variety of jobs. The job of Head Constable Ministerial is one of the most searched posts for which the CRPF conducts recruiting (HCM). There were 1315 vacant HCM posts in the Central Reserve Police for the CRPF. The CRPF HCM exam was given from February 22 to February 28, 2023. Job seekers try to compete for this post because it offers a future career in security and law administration. We shall go into great detail about the CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023 in this blog.
CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023
For students taking the CRPF HCM exam in 2023, the CRPF HCM cut off was important because it informed students of your eligibility for the exam. The minimum score a candidate should achieve in the written exam in order to move on to the next stage of the recruiting process is known as the CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023. There are several stages to the CRPF HCM recruitment procedure, including a written test, physical test, and medical exam. Applicants who score over the CRPF HCM cut off in the written test are shortlisted for the further stages of the recruiting procedure.
Crpf.gov.in HCM Cut Off 2023
|Article Name||CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023|
|Supervising||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post||Head Constable Ministerial (HCM) & ASI Steno|
|Exam Date||22 to 28 February 2023, Tuesday|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & PET/PMT|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
CRPF HCM expected Cut Off 2023
For the unreserved category, the expected CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023 will probably range from 78 to 83 marks out of 200; for the OBC category, it will probably be 72 to 79 marks; for the SC category, it will probably be 68 to 73 marks; for the St category, it will probably be 59 to 64 marks; and for the economically weaker section category, it will probably range from 73 to 77 marks. The actual Crpf.gov.in HCM Cut Off 2023, however, may vary depending on many criteria such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of the question paper, and the number of individuals appearing for the CRPF HCM exam.
CRPF HCM Previous Year Cut Off marks
The CRPF HCM Cut Off marks for the previous year can give candidates an idea of the expected cut off for the upcoming exam. Three tests – a written test, a physical test, and a medical exam are part of the CRPF HCM recruitment procedure.
The general category’s CRPF HCM Cut Off for the prior year, CRPF HCM 2022, was 67 out of 200. The cutoff was 62 and 57 marks out of 200 for SC and ST candidates, respectively. This shows that in order to qualify for the next phases of the hiring process, general category candidates needed to score a minimum of 67 out of a possible 200 marks. The minimum marks required for SC and ST candidates were 62 and 57 marks out of 200, respectively.
CRPF HCM Cut Off Marks 2023 Tentative
|Category||CRPF ASI||CRPF HCM|
CRPF HCM 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the CRPF HCM (Head Constable Ministerial) post is a multi-stage process that includes the following stages-
- Written Test: The first stage of the selection process in CRPF HCM is the written test, which consists of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based test that helps the candidate’s knowledge of General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, and Clerical Aptitude. Paper II is a descriptive test that helps the candidate’s knowledge of English Language and Comprehension.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): CRPF Candidates who qualify for the written test are called for the Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): CRPF Candidates who qualify for the PST are called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). In this CRPF PET test candidates are required to complete a race, long jump, and high jump.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the CRPF candidate’s performance in the written test, physical tests, skill test, medical examination, and document verification. Candidates who make it to the CRPF HCM final merit list are selected for the CRPF HCM post.
How to Check CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023?
The CRPF HCM (Head Constable Ministerial) cut off 2023 will be released by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on its official website after the completion of the CRPF HCM exam. Candidates who have appeared for the CRPF HCM exam can check the CRPF Result and Cut off marks by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Step 1: Go and Visit the official website of CRPF HCM – www.crpf.gov.in
- Step 2: Now after that on the homepage click on the “Recruitment” section.
- Step 3: After that under the “Recruitment” section click on the link “CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023”.
- Step 4: The CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023 will be displayed on the screen of your device in a PDF format.
The CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023 will contain the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify for the subsequent stages of the recruitment process. The CRPF HCM cut off marks are determined based on various factors such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of the question paper, and the number of candidates appearing for the CRPF HCM exam 2023.
FAQs related to CRPF HCM Cut Off 2023
What is the official website of CRPF HCM where I can check CRPF HCM cut off marks 2023?
www.crpf.gov.in is the official website of CRPF HCM where you can check the CRPF HCM cut off 2023.
How many vacancies are there for CRPF HCM exam 2023 which can affect CRPF HCM cut off marks?
The total number of vacancies are 1315 for CRPF HCM exam 2023 which can affect CRPF HCM cut off marks.
What were the vacant post of CRPF Recruitment?
The vacant post of CRPF Bharti are Head Constable Ministerial (HCM) & ASI Steno.