CUET Application Form 2023: The National testing agency conducts the Common University Entrance Exam (CUET), a national entrance exam. Every year, the CUET exam is held to select admission to the university’s various undergraduate and graduate programmes. Starting on May 21 and going through May 31, 2023, was the CUET exam. We will provide you all the information you need about the CUET Application Form 2023 in this blog, including a summary, application fees, eligibility requirements, the admissions selection procedure, a list of participating universities, and instructions on how to apply.
CUET Application Form 2023
The multiple-choice questions on the CUET exam are conducted online. Between 9 February and 12 March 2023, candidates can apply for the CUET exam 2023. In the first or second week of May 2023, the CUET admit card will be made available. Two hours are allotted for the CUET exam, which has a different amount of questions for each course.
Cuet.samarth.ac.in Application Form 2023
|Article Name||CUET Application Form 2023|
|Exam||Central University Entrance Test 2023 (CUET)|
|Participation||All Central Universities and State Universities|
|Exam Date||21 May 2023, Friday|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||17 Years or Above|
CUET Application Fees
The application fee for Cuet.samarth.ac.in Application Form 2023 is different at different classes and it also varies depending upon on the subjects for which CUET applicants will be applying for. The CUET application cost can be paid online with a credit/debit card or using net banking. The following is a list of the CUET exam application fees-
- For 3 subjects the application fees for general category is 750/-, for EWS / OBC the fees was 700/- and for St / SC category the fees was 650/- rupees.
- For 7 subjects the application fees for general category is 1500/-, for EWS / OBC category the fees was 1400/- and for SC / ST category the fees was 1300/- rupees.
- For 10 subjects the application fees for general category is 1750/-, for EWS category the fees was 1650/- and for sc/st category the fees was 1550/- rupees.
CUET Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) eligibility criteria is a set of conditions and requirements that a CUET candidate must meet to be eligible to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for CUET 2023 is expected to be as follows-
- For CUET undergraduate course candidates should have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- For CUET Postgraduate courses candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Age Limit – There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2023.
CUET Application 2023 Selection Process
The CUET admission selection process is a series of steps that a candidate needs to follow in order to secure admission to the participating universities. The selection process for CUET 2023 is expected to be as follows-
- In the first stage candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria needed to appear for the online see you CUET entrance exam conducted by National testing agency.
- After the CUET online exam the university will release the merit list of a candidate on the basis of the exam and candidates get selected.
- After that, a shortlisted CUET candidate was called for the Counseling process .
- After that, the candidate needs to bring the original photocopies of their document for the document verification process.
- After that the NTA will allot the seat to the candidate in the university which participated in the CUET exam on the basis of merit list.
CUET University List
CUET Application Form 2023: The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the participating universities. The participating universities in the CUET exam are as follows-
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Assam University
- Central University Of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University Of Gujarat
- Central University Of Haryana
- Central University Of Himachal Pradesh
- Central University Of Jammu
- Central University Of Jharkhand
- Central University Of Karnataka
- Central University Of Kashmir
- Central University Of Kerala
- Central University Of Odisha
- Central University Of Rajasthan
- Central University Of South Bihar
- Central University Of Tamil Nadu
- Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, etc.
Steps for CUET Registration 2023?
To apply for CUET 2023, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CUET:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CUET which is www.cuet.samarth.ac.in to apply for the CUET exam.
- Step 2: After that in the official website of Cuet you can see the notification related to the common University entrance test now click on it.
- Step 3: now you will be redirected to the CUET application form page you have to fill that application form with the required detail.
- Step 4: after that you need to upload a scan copy of your photograph and signature in the CUET application form.
- Step 5: Now pay the required Cuet application fees and submit the CUET application form.
FAQs related to CUET Application Form 2023
What is the official website of the common University entrance test where I can apply for the CUET exam 2023?
www.cuet.samarth.ac.in is the official website of the common University entrance test where you can apply for the CUET exam 2023.
When was the CUET exam held and when was the admit card related to the CUET exam release?
The CUET exam held on 21st may 2023 to 31 may 2023 and the admit cards are going to be released in the first or second week of May 2023.
When will the CUET exam be conducted?
Central University Entrance Test 2023 (CUET) will be conducted on Friday, 21 May 2023.
What is the Category Wise Application Fee of CUET?
The Category Wise Application Fee of CUET is between ₹650 to ₹1750, the details of which are available in the above article.