MP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 Syllabus MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022 MP Vyapam Police Constable Test 2022 MP MP Police Latest Exam Pattern 2022 Vyapam Head Constable ASI Selection Process Written Physical Test 2022 Download MP Police Constable Syllabus pdf 2022 MP Police Constable Selection Process 2022
MP Police Constable Recruitment (2021 Recruitment) :
For the Posts of Constable (GD) and Constable (Radio), the MP Professional Examination Board had invited online applications from eligible candidates. The total number of Constable (Radio) & Constable (GD) posts was 4000. Many candidates applied online to fill these posts. On 24 December 2020, applying for these posts online began, and the deadline for applying for these posts was 01 January 2021. Check the Other details below.
|Origination Name||MP Professional Examination Board|
|Name of Post||Constable (Radio) & Constable (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||4000|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Written TestPhase-II: Physical Proficiency TestPhase-III: Trade/Driving Test|
|Exam Date||Start From 08 Jan. 2022|
|Application Submission Date||24.12.2020 to 06.02.2021|
MP Police Constable Exam Full Details :
The MP Professional Examination Board has now announced the exam dates for those who applied for Constable (Radio) and Constable (GD). There is some positive news due to the release of the Exam Dates by the MP Professional Examination Board. From 08 January 2022, exams will be conducted for Constable (Radio) and Constable (GD) posts.
These days, competition levels have become very high, so competitive exams get tougher. The candidates had a tough time preparing for their exams, as they didn’t know “what to prepare” or “how to prepare” (when and how to prepare). So, we are providing you with the latest syllabus and exam pattern. Hence, here we provide you with the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process for MP Constable Exam 2021-22:
- Phase-I: The Written Test
- Phase-II: The Physical Test
Phase-I: Written Test
Exam Pattern :
The scheme of the MP Police Constable Exam will be as the following: :
- A multiple-choice objective type will be used for the written.
- There shall be the following papers in the written test :
- Paper-I of 100 marks for Constable (General Duty).
- Paper-II of 100 marks too for Constable (Radio).
- 120 minutes (2 hours) of time will be allotted for each paper separately.
- Paper-1 is based on 8th grade standards.
- Paper-2 is based on the Required Education Qualification.
- There is No Negative (minus) Marking for Wrong Answer.
MP Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge and Reasoning||40 marks|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30 marks|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30 marks|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) MP Police Constable Exam
|Constable (GD) (Unreserved, OBC & SC)||Height||168 cms||155 cms|
|Constable (GD) (ST)||Height||160 cms||155 cms|
|Constable (GD) (Unreserved, OBC & SC)||Chest||81-86 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)||N/A|
|Constable (GD) (ST)||Chest||76-81 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)||N/A|
Physical Proficiency Test (PPT) of MP Police Constable Exam :
|Post Name||800-meter race||Shot put (3 chances)||Long Jump (3 chances)|
|Constable (GD)||2 minutes 45 seconds||19 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||13 feet|
|Constable (GD) Female/ Female Homeguard||4 minutes||15 feet (weight of sphere 4 KGs)||10 feet|
|Ex-servicemen||3 minutes 15 seconds||15 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|
|Homeguard||3 minutes 15 seconds||17 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||12 feet|
MP Police Constable Full Exam Syllabus :
MP Vyapam Police Constable Test Syllabus is :
General Knowledge and Reasoning – 40 marks
The general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh includes major wildlife reserves and national parks, irrigation planning, major tourist destinations (forts, palaces, natural landmarks, caves, mausolea, etc.), and major personalities (political, athletes, artists, administrators, writers, litterateurs, social workers, etc.).
You will be asked questions about analogies, similarities, differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analyzing, judging, making decisions, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, number series, syllogistic reasoning, and coding logic conclusions, etc.
Intellectual Ability & Mental Aptitude – 30 marks
The following skills are addressed: Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched-hole patterns – folding and unfolding, Figural patterns – folding and completing, Indexing, Address matching, Date & City matching, Classification of center codes/roll numbers, Capital letters and numbers – coding, decoding, and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
Science and Simple Arithmetic – 30 marks
General Physics standards will be covered in the questions, such as weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction, transparency, and the law of motion and gravitation. Chemists study different acids, bases, gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balance, and their facts. Biology includes human body structure, bacteria, diseases, symptoms, etc.
Students will be asked questions on several topics, including averages, percents, time and work, area, profit, compound interest, time and speed, HCF LCM, Problem on ages, bar graphs, pictorial graphs, pie charts, and data interpretation, among others.
The candidates who are interested in Constable (Radio) will also have to sit for Paper 2. Computer Networking Software subjects will typically dominate Paper-2’s syllabus.
- Birth certificate as proof of date of birth/High School/Intermediate (10+2) mark sheet in which date of birth is mentioned.
- Certificates of educational qualification.
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) must possess a permanent caste certificate from the competent authority, issued in the format prescribed by the government. The name, office, designation, etc., of the officer issuing the certificate, should be visible in it. The prescribed forms for certificates are also being published along with this manual.
- Voluntary Civil Servicemen and Non-Commissioned Officers of the Municipal Army candidates. (5)For reservation or relaxation in age limit, a certificate of three years of service in the city army issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate of being in service issued by their employer to the already employed candidates,
- A female candidate who wishes to have her upper age limit relaxed for abandoning women should submit a certificate from a Revenue Officer not below the level of Tehsildar, showing that she has been abandoned (left) by her husband after the marriage and has not been duly divorced. The wife of the candidate does not receive any maintenance from him.
- Award related certificate issued by the competent authority for age relaxation to upper caste husband/wife candidates from a couple awarded under the Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes Welfare Department,
- Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates who have received “Vikram Puraskar” award certificate for “Vikram Puraskar,”
- Birth certificates of married candidates for their children,
- No objection certificate from the employer only for the already employed candidate,
- Driving license for a heavy vehicle/transport vehicle is mandatory for the constable (driver) post.
- For the reserved category candidates, it is necessary to have a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state. For the eligibility of all types of reservations, it is necessary to have a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- EWS issued by the competent authority. Certificate of.
|Post Name||800 meter race||Shot put (3 chances)||Long Jump (3 chances)|
|Constable (GD)||2 minutes 45 seconds||19 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||12 feet|
|Constable (GD) Female/ Female Home guard||4 minutes||15 feet (weight of sphere 4 KGs)||10 feet|
|Ex-servicemen||3 minutes 15 seconds||15 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|
|Home Guard||3 minutes 15 seconds||17 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|
MP Police Constable – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What Is The Selection Process for MP Police Constable?
Phase-I & II : The Written Test | The DV and Physical Test
- The MP Police Constable Written Exam Will Be In Hindi / English Or Both Language?
MP Police Constable Written Examination May Be In Both Languages.
- What Will Be The Total Marks Of Written Exam?
The total marks for the written exam will be 100.
- Will There Be Any Negative Marking of the Exam?
There is NO Negative Marking (minus) for Wrong Answer.
- What Will Be The Time Duration For Exam?
The Max Time Will Be (120minutes)02 hrs.
The Final Words
Thank You, dear candidates. Keep visiting our blog UIETKANPUR for more job updates and study materials. If you have any queries please mail or leave your question in the comment section.