PM Kisan EKYC Update: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is run by the central government of our country for the welfare of all small and marginal farmers in our country. Through this scheme, an amount of ₹ 6000 is provided every year to all the low class and middle class farmers of our country. All the farmers get this amount online through the central government. The amount sent under PM Kisan Yojana is received by all the farmers directly in the bank account as this. The amount received in PM Kisan Yojana is sent to all the farmers in the form of installments.
Each installment is of ₹2000. The 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been sent in our country, now the 11th installment has to be sent to the account of all the farmer brothers. To get this 11th installment, all the farmer brothers will be required to get the eKYC updated of their bank account. The e-KYC of the bank account of Jansari farmers is not updated, all of them will not be able to get the benefit of the 11th and 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan eKYC Update
|Name of Scheme||PM Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|The benefit of PM Kisan Yojana||Rs 6000/- Year (Rs 2000/- every four Months)|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Provide Financial Assistant to the Marginal farmer of India|
|Way to do eKYC||By CSC Center|
|PM Kisan eKYC Last Date||31 May 2022|
PM Kisan gov in KYC Update @pmkisan.gov.in
With about 12 crores in our country, the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are being availed. Every year an amount of ₹ 6000 is sent by the central government to all these farmers through PM Yojana. To get this amount, all the farmer brothers are required to get the e-KYC updated of their bank account. No farmer is able to get this amount without getting e-KYC updated.
Therefore, there is great news for all the 12 crore farmers associated with PM Kisan Yojana, let us tell you that the date of updating the EKYC of PM Kisan Yojana by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has been extended from 31 March 2022 to 30 May 2022. has given.
As you all must know that the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana is going to come in the account of all the farmers on 31st May 2022. Only those farmers will be able to get this amount, whose bank account of all the farmers will have e-KYC update. Therefore, it will be necessary for all the farmer brothers to get the e-KYC updated of their bank account.
PM Kisan gov in KYC
There is great news for all the farmer brothers associated with PM Yojana. As you all must be aware that the tenth installment received in PM Yojana was sent to the account of all the farmers on January 1, 2022. All of you farmers were waiting for the 11th installment to be received under PM Kisan Yojana. The wait for all of you is over, the time for releasing the 11th installment has been fixed by the Central Government on 31 May 2022.
This eleventh 11th installment will be received by only those farmers, Jain will be the e-KYC update of the bank account of all the farmers. For all of you, let us tell you that the date of updating a resident of the bank account by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has been extended from 30 March 2022 to 31 May 2022. All you farmer brothers can get the 11th installment sent by PM Kisan Yojana by getting KYC updated of your bank accounts before 31st May 2022.
Documents for PM Kisan gov in KYC
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account
- Documents related to agricultural land like Khata Khatauni
- caste certificate
- Income Certificate
How to update PM Kisan gov in KYC?
- To get the eKYC updated of the bank account, all the farmer brothers have to first go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- After visiting this official website, a home page will open on all of you screen.
- On the osm page all the candidates will see the option of eKYC, click on that option.
- After clicking this option you will all be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, all of you have to fill your registration aadhar card number and captcha code and click on the search button.
- All you candidates have to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card.
- Now all the candidates click on the option of Get OTP and enter whatever OTP will come on your mobile number and click on the submit button.
- In this way, after following the procedures provided in this article, the e-KYC of the bank account of all the farmer brothers will be updated.
PM Kisan gov in KYC
Which is the official website to update PM Kisan KYC?
To get the eKYC updated of the bank account, all the farmer brothers have to first go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
When will the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana come?
PM Kisan Yojana 11th installment will be sent to the account of all farmers on 31st May 2022.