RAS Recruitment 2023: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts the highly competitive Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) examination to recruit applicants for various administrative positions inside the Rajasthan state government. For the group A and B cadres of the RAS, there are a total of 988 vacancies. Every year, lakhs of applicants take the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) exam, which is one of the most important exams in Rajasthan. This blog post will give a thorough summary of RAS Recruitment 2023, including the RAS Announcement, eligibility requirements, exam schedule, and application process.
RAS Recruitment 2023
There are a total of 988 vacancies for group A and B cadre as of the release of the RAS Recruitment 2023 notification in the final week of March 2023. The RAS recruiting application process will begin in March 2023 and go through April 2023. The RAS exam is administered by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) in three phases: the preliminary, main, and interview rounds. The RAS Mains exam is conducted to choose applicants for the Interview phase, and the RAS Prelims exam is held to screen candidates for the Mains exam. Based on the candidate’s performance in each of the three rounds, the RAS reaches its final call. The RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 notification is expected to be released in the last week of March 2023, and the RAS exam is likely to be conducted in the month of June 2023.
Rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in RAS Application Form 2023
|Article||RAS Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|RAS||Rajasthan Administrative Services|
|Level||Group A and B cadre|
|RAS Application Form||March to April 2023|
RAS Recruitment Notification 2023
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is expected to publish the RAS Recruitment 2023 notification in the final week of March 2023. The notification will include all vital information regarding the RAS exam, including the exam date, eligibility requirements, exam format, syllabus, application procedure, and other crucial guidelines. Before registering for the RAS exam, candidates are recommended to read the notification carefully.
RAS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The RAS Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows-
- The applying RAS candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The age category for RAS applicants who are applying for gazetted jobs is 21 to 40, whereas the range for applicants who are applying for non-gazetted jobs is 25 to 45. According to regulatory requirements, candidates for the reserved RAS category are eligible for an age reduction.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an academic institution or an equivalent qualification is required of RAS candidates. Applicants who are in the last year of their degree can also enroll for the RAS exam.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Exam Syllabus
The RAS exam syllabus is divided into three stages: preliminary exam, mains exam, and interview.
Preliminary RAS Exam: The intial stage of the RAS exam is the preliminary exam. Multiple-choice questions are used in an objective type format for the RAS prelims test. General Studies-I and General Studies-II are the two papers that make the examination.
Indian politics, world geography, and Indian history are just a few of the topics covered in General Studies-I. Topics including logical reasoning, math skills, and English language comprehension are covered in General Studies II.
Mains Exam: The second phase of the RAS exam is the mains exam. Subjective type examination will be used for the RAS mains exam. General Studies-I, General Studies-II, General Studies-III, as well as General Hindi and General English, make up the four papers that make up the mains exam.
Indian history and culture, world geography, Indian politics, and current affairs are just a few of the subjects covered in General Studies-I. Topics including logical reasoning, math skills, and English language comprehension are covered in General Studies-II. Economics, sociology, and management are some of the subjects covered in General Studies III. The RAS candidate’s knowledge of both general Hindi and general English is evaluated.
How to Apply for RAS Recruitment 2023?
The application process for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) recruitment involves several steps. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts the RAS recruitment process for various administrative posts in the state of Rajasthan. Here are the steps to apply for RAS recruitment-
- Step 1: Visit RPSC Website Go and search for the official website of Rajasthan public service commission RPSC at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Step 2: After that candidates need to register on the RPSC portal to apply for RAS recruitment they need to click on the “One Time Registration” link
- Step 3: After the successful registration on the RPSC portal candidates need to login to the RPSC portal using their login details.
- Step 4: After that candidates need to fill out the RAS application form by providing their personal and educational details and they need to upload a scan copies of photographs and signatures in the RAS application form.
- Step 5: After filling out the RAS application form candidates need to pay the application fee through the online mode.
- Step 6: After completing all the above steps candidates need to submit their RAS Application form by clicking on the submit button.
First you have to fill your RAS Application form very carefully. In case of any error occurring during the application process in RAS Recruitment 2023 you have to contact Rajasthan public service commission authorities to overcome your problem related to application process of RAS Recruitment 2023. You have to check all the information which you fill in the RAS Recruitment application form.
FAQs related to RAS Recruitment 2023
What is the official website of Rajasthan public service commission where I can apply for the RAS Recruitment 2023 exam?
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in is the official website of Rajasthan public service commission where you can apply for the RAS recruitment 2023 exam.
What was the total number of vacancies in the RAS Recruitment 2023 Exam?
The total number of vacancies and RAS Recruitment 2023 exam was 988 for group A and B cadre.
When was the Rajasthan public service commission released the notification related to RAS Recruitment 2023?
Rajasthan public service commission released the notification related to RAS Recruitment 2023 exam in the last week of March 2023 the application form will be available from March 2023 to April 2023.